Water Filters Parts & Accessories
- We supply a wide range of spare parts, fittings and accessories for all water filtration needs.
- Shop from our comprehensive list of water filter parts and accessories.
Star-01 Chrome Water Filter Faucet Tap
- Stylish Chrome water filter faucet tap for under sink drinking water filters.
- Can be fitted to any under sink water filter / RO system that uses 1/4″ tubing.
Water Filter Leak Detector with Shut Off ValveAutomatic shut off when water leak is detected on the floor
1/4″ Tube Pressure Limiting Valve PLV1/4" Tube Pressure Limiting Valve PLV (275, 350, 415 or 485 KPA), (40, 50 , 60 or 70 PSI), Australia Standard
Most Common Water Filter Cartridge Replacements
- Sediment Cartridges: are used to reduce and remove physical particles that are larger than a particular size from source water. Typical sediment filter is rated at 20 micron (ok), 10 micron (better), 5-1 micron (better yet) , or sub-micron (less than 1 micron, best but the slowest). A micron rating means that all particles larger than that will be trapped by a filter.
- Carbon Cartridges: Coconut shell carbon is a very powerful absorbent, Several forms are commonly used in water filtration: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and Carbon Block (CTO). they remove chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. They reduce a number of deleterious chemicals, and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water.
- Ultra Filtration Membranes: The latest technology in the water filtration industry, it has 0.01 – 0.05 micron pore sizes which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes: RO membrane has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water. Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 96% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Alkaline Filters: produce alkaline antioxidant water, Hydrogen-rich alkaline water (8.5 to 9.5 pH), they have a superior anti-oxidation effect. Drinking alkaline water provides many benefits that may increase your allover health.
Free Delivery Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Tasmania, Darwin .…