High flow inline water filter system
An inline system is good for those who want to improve the quality of their drinking water, and don’t mind a slightly slower flow rate.
Inline systems are designed to be installed under your kitchen sink, or in your office. They work by passing your water through a series of filters, before it comes out of your tap.
The main benefit of an inline system is that it requires less maintenance than a traditional filter system. You will need to replace the filters less often, and there are no tanks to clean.
Inline systems are also more compact, so they take up less space under your sink.
If you have any questions about our high flow water filters, or if you would like to know more about our other products and services, please contact us.
Quick Change Undersink High Flow Water Filters
- Fast filtered water from the filter tap or kitchen mixer tap.
- Up to 3 x faster than traditional undersink filter systems.
- Applications: residential and commercial drinking water, Offices, Ice makers, Coffee shops & restaurant… and more.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
- Components certified to NSF Standards.