Lewatit Ion Exchange Resins
MDC Water is one of the main ion exchange resin suppliers in Australia, we only work and import from high quality IX resins manufacturers.
Lewatit resins are manufactured by Lanxess (Germany). Lanxess is a leading global solution provider for water treatment and liquid purification with excellent technical Know-how and customer service. For more than 80 years our Lewatit® ion exchange resins and adsorbers are used in numerous industries to treat and purify water and other liquid media.
• Pre Mixed Ion Exchange Resins, DI Mixed Bed Resins.
• Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resins (SAC), Sotening Resins.
• Weak Acid Cation Exchange Resins (WAC).
• Strong Base Anion Exchange Resins (SBA).
• Weak Base Anion Exchange Resins (WBA).
• Softening, Drinking Water Treatment.
• Demineralisation, Ultrapure Water, Mixed Bed Polishing.
• Sugar, Beverage and Food Industry.
• Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Catalysis and Chemical Industry.
It is a strong cation exchange resin supplied in its sodium form, it is normally used to soften hard water. Water hardness is usually calculated as Ca2+ and Mg2+.
Water Softener Resin exchanges the hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium) dissolved in water for sodium. This soft mineral is contained on the softener resin beads and does not build up on surfaces as scale deposits.
The softener resin is regenerated with a brine solution (salt).
Softening Resin – LEWATIT® C 249 NS$195.00
- Premium Food Grade Softening Ion Exchange Resin, Used For Residential and Industrial Water Softeners.
- 25 L Bag.
Water Softener Resin – EXTREPURE® 001×8$155.00
- High Purity Softening Ion Exchange Resin, Good exchange capacity and physical stability.
- 25 L Bag.