Nano Filtration Systems
Nanofiltration membrane has a pore size around 2 Nano (0.002 micron). Nanofiltration removes most organic molecules, nearly all viruses, most of the natural organic matter and a range of salts. Nanofiltration removes divalent ions, which make water hard, so nanofiltration is often used to soften hard water.
Nano-Filtration Filter removes 50-70% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iron / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
Nano-Filtration has high effectiveness in removing:
– Protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia)
– Bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli)
– Viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus)
- Removes heavy metals, lead, chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
- Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
- 0.002 micron Nano-Filtration Membrane
- Reduces 70% of Fluoride and salts from water, and leaves 30% of useful ions and salts
- Ideal for tap, country and bore water
- Produces high pure and alkaline water