Nano Filtration Systems

Nanofiltration membrane has a pore size around 2 Nano (0.002 micron). Nanofiltration removes most organic molecules, nearly all viruses, most of the natural organic matter and a range of salts. Nanofiltration removes divalent ions, which make water hard, so nanofiltration is often used to soften hard water.


Nano-Filtration Filter removes 50-70% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iron / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.


Nano-Filtration has high effectiveness in removing:
– Protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia)
– Bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli)
– Viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus)

Compact Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

6 Stage Under Sink Nano Filtration with Alkaline System

Reg Price: $370.00

  • Removes heavy metals, lead, chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
  • 0.002 micron Nano-Filtration Membrane
  • Reduces 70% of Fluoride and salts from water, and leaves 30% of useful ions and salts
  • Ideal for tap, country and bore water
  • Produces high pure and alkaline water

great prices

Residential Nanofiltration membrane is available in stock, please contact us to get a quote.

Australian Supplier of quality Nano-Filtration systems for the home and workplace.

We deliver Nano-Filtration water filters that remove fluoride and chlorine in Australia

Reverse osmosis water filters, Ultrafiltration and Nano-filtration for drinking water application.

Australia wide free shipping.

Competitive and wholesale prices.

Pin It on Pinterest

    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty