1/4″ Tube Pressure Limiting Valve PLV
Pressure Limiting Valve 275KPA (40 PSI)
Pressure Limiting Valve 350KPA (50 PSI)
Pressure Limiting Valve 400KPA (60 PSI)
Pressure Limiting Valve 500KPA (70 PSI)
- Pressure reduction valve with 1/4″ quick connect push fit in and out suitable for high pressure systems to your undersink water filters, RO systems, fridges, ice makers, drinking fountains, bubblers or coffee machines…
- Pressure reduction valve prevents water hammer and back flow.
- PLV pressure limiting valve is a safety valve to ensure your appliances are not over pressurized.
- Pressure limiting valve is designed to inhibit downstream pressure build up by water hammer protect against backflow.
- Australian / New Zealand Watermark approved, AS1357.2
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 section 9.
- Highly recommended when installing water filter systems.
- Flow: 7.5L/Min at 700 Kpa (100 PSI)
- Max Pressure: 1600 Kpa (230 PSI)
- Max Temperature: 40C
- Standard 1/4″ john guest type tubing connection.
- PLV Outlet Pressure: available options 40, 50, 60, 70 PSI.
- Made in Taiwan.