S-10A-1A-3, Pack of 3 pcs 10 inch x 2.5 inch String Wound Sediment 1 Micron Water Filter Cartridge
- String Wound Sediment Cartridge: 1 micron string wound sediment water filter cartridge, removes dust, rust, sludge, particle, clay and sands.
- It is certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for Drinking Water System Components and Health Effects.
- Our pure polypropylene 10 inch sediment string wound water filter cartridges are free from any extractables and contain no lubricants, wetting agents, emulsifiers, ant-oxidants or anti-static agents, etc.
- Size: 10 inch x 2.5 inch
Click here from bulk quantity.
Media: Extractables Free Polypropylene
Nominal Length: 10 inch
Micron Rating: 1 micron
Outer Diameter: 2.5″ (63.5 mm)
Inner Diameter: 27.5 mm
Core Material: Polypropylene
End Adapter: No end adapters (double open end, DOE)
Sediment 1 Micron Water Filter Cartridges remove algae, dirt, particulate matter, rust, sand, sediment and silt.
Sediment 1 Micron Water Filter Replacement Cartridges are suitable for use in domestic, commercial and industrial applications like RO pretreatment (SDI reduction), Drinking water, Beverage processing, Sea water desalination, Whole house water filtration, Electronics and electroplating, Photographic solution, Gas purification .. etc.
Free Shipping Australia Wide, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane … etc.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.