- 2 in 1 Compact Single Under Sink Filtration System
- Compact design, takes up less space.
- This filter is combined sediment and carbon filter by special formation. It can superseded these two filters effectively while maintaining 2 kind of filters’ functions such as removing of particles, dirt, particles, dust, rust, sludge, chlorine, chemicals, odour and bad test , thereby producing quality water.
- Produces great-testing water.
- Suitable for small families and/or good quality mains water.
- This under sink water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb. Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings: pressure reducing valve, 1/4″ tubing, 1/2″ Tee & Valve.
- Sediment Filter: 1-5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Comes with complete installation fittings: Pressure reducing valve, 1/4″ Tubing, 1/2″ Tee & Valve.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size: 33x9x10 cm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, Fast Delivery New Zealand
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.