200 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, Vontron ULP2812-200
Vontron ULP2812 high flow and high rejection reverse osmosis membrane is widely used in drinking water reverse osmosis systems, under sink reverse osmosis filters, household water filters, aquariums and other small-scale commercial water purification applications.
Removes salt, heavy metal, ions (mainly calcium and magnesium), bacteria and any many other dissolved solids from mains water.
Fits all standard membrane housings.
Capacity: 200 GPD (760 LPD)
Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm.
Operating pressure: 100 PSI (0.69 MPA)
Salt Rejection: 96% – 97% (NaCl)
Max feed water temperature: 45C
* Testing conditions: TDS: 500 ppm, Temp: 25C, Recovery: 15%.
ANSI/NSF certified component Standard 58
Replacement membrane for: Dow Filmtec, CSM RE2512-200, GE Osmonics, PENTEK, US Water, Culligan, Ametek, US Filter, American Plumber, Kinetico, Watts, Purepro and many more.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the membrane.