3 in 1 Under Sink Compact Ultra Filtration System
- This filter is combined sediment, carbon and hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane filter by special formation. It can superseded these three filters effectively while maintaining 3 kind of filters’ functions such as removing of particles, dirt, colloids, viruses, bacteria, chlorine, odour and bad test. colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality water.
- Suitable for small families and/or good quality mains water.
- Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water.
- This under sink water purifier is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology .
- It protects you and your family against bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical, and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, sanitary action ensures no contamination, like changing a light bulb, kwik and easy change twist
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings: Designer chrome faucet tap, Watermark pressure limiting valve, 1/4″ Tubing, 1/2″ Tee & Valve.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 8-12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size: 33x9x10 cm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.