- Two separated channels: hot / cold and pure water.
- Eliminates the need to drill an additional hole in bench top.
- If you’re doing a renovation or are building a new house this faucet is a great option.
- Perfect for a modern kitchen to give that new stainless steel look and will match with your existing stainless steel appliances like SS fridge, dishwasher or microwave.
- Best quality 3 way sink mixer tap with separated purified water channel.
- Made completely from food grade high quality 304 stainless steel, healthy, leadfree, lead free.
- Inside same as outside, smooth inner wall, clean and shining without sand holes, smooth water channel, selfcleaning by water circulation.
- Warranty: 2 years / 30 years for steel body and finish doesn’t fade rust.
- Design by Danish and Swiss masters, showing extraordinary artistic charm.
- Ceramic Cartridge made in Germany by Ceramtec, aerators and hoses made in Switzerland by Neoperl
- 360 degree swivel three way sink mixer tap.
- Can be fitted to any under sink water filter system that uses 1/4″ tubing (default), or 1/2″ flexible water connector (optional), click here to add the 1/2″ adaptor.
- Can be fitted to any water filter uses 3/8″ BSP thread like Brita and others (optional), click here to add 3/8″x1/4″ adaptor.
- Can be fitted to any water filter uses M8 thread like Brita and others (optional), click here to add M8 adaptor.
- Easy to install, fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks or benchtops. Requires 35-40 mm hole which is generally the size hole that most kitchen sinks or benchtops come with standard.
- Achieving 30% water saving while enjoying the same comfortable water experience.
- Exquisite soft brushed technology, non-plating, environmental friendly, nude stainless steel color shows the real steel texture.
- Dimensions: 27.5cm (H) x 26cm (W).
- Includes: set of stainless hot/cold hoses, all mounting hardware, spanner/tube for tightening of lock nut and instruction booklet.
- Free shipping Australia wide, 3 way sink mixer tap kitchen.