3 Way Mixer Tap with Twin Filter Kit
Luxury 3 Way SS Mixer Tap with Twin Water Filtration System
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Two separated lines: Hot/Cold and filtered water.
- Eliminates the need to drill an additional hole in bench top.
- If you’re doing a renovation or are building a new house this faucet is a great option.
- Perfect for a modern kitchen to give you that new brushed stainless steel look and will match with your existing stainless steel appliances like SS fridge, dishwasher or microwave.
- Best quality 3 way sink mixer tap with a separated purified water line.
- Made completely from food grade quality commercial 304 stainless steel, healthy, leadfree, lead free.
- Inside same as outside, smooth inner wall, clean and shining without sand holes, smooth water channel, self-cleaning by water circulation.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Design by Danish and Swiss masters, showing extraordinary artistic charm.
- Ceramic Cartridge made in Europe by Kerox or Ceramtec Germany, aerators made in Switzerland by Neoperl.
- 360 degree swivel 3 way sink mixer tap.
- Easy to install, fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks or benchtops. Requires 35-40 mm hole which is generally the size hole that most kitchen sinks or benchtops come with standard.
- Exquisite soft brushed technology, non-plating, environmental friendly, stainless steel color shows the real steel texture.
- Hot/Cold Water Handle:
- Default hot/cold water lever: Length 44mm, 55mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Tall hot/cold water lever: Length 64mm, 80mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Australia Watermark Certificate.
- Wells rating 4/6 stars, 7.5 LPM, licence number 1750.
- Includes: set of stainless hot/cold hoses, all mounting hardware, spanner/tube for tightening of lock nut and instruction booklet.
- Produces fresh, great tasting, chlorine-free and healthy water.
- Compact design, takes up less space.
- This under sink water purifier is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you and your family against chlorine, chemical and particles.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change and twist.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 8-12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size: 33x15x10 cm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by Waco Corp (HYUNDAI).
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Stage 2: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.