5 Stage Under Sink RO Unit with DI Filter
- Max Flow Capacity: 200 liter/day (if it works 24/24 hours), as realistic guide based on our experience, we predict the production of water to be around 100 ltr/day, that’s more than enough water for a 7 person for drinking and cooking (big family or small office/workplace).
- Inlet working water pressure: 350-500 kPa.
- 75 GPD Membrane.
- Removes Fluoride, removes around 90% of Fluoride and ions from water.
- Best water filter to remove fluoride and chlorine and other contaminants.
- Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt.
- Removes chlorine, organics, bad tastes & odors.
- Ideal for tap, country, bore and brackish water (Max TDS 1000 ppm).
- Comes with 3.2 gallon storage tank, installation fittings.
- Delivery not included, pickup only.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon Filter: Reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system. In addition, filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water.
- Stage 3: Sediment Filter: 1 micron filter further removing of dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane: RO membranes have around 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron) pore sizes which contributes to a high removal capability of ions.
In general, Reverse Osmosis Water Fitler removes around 85% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iron / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Stage 5: Inline DI Mexed Bed Resin Filter:
– Refillable Deionising Filter Replacement, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water UPW (18 MOhm*cm at 25°C / 0.06 µS/cm).
– This Premium Mixed Bed DI Resin Filter is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by a Reverse Osmosis system.
There are no reviews yet.