Sale!

6 Stage Undersink Nano-Filtration & Alkaline System

$370.00 $315.00

  • 0.002 micron Nano-Filtration Membrane
  • Removes bad tastes & odors, organics, chlorine
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt
  • Reduces around 70% of Fluoride and ions from water, leaves 30% of useful ions and salts
  • Ideal for city, country and bore water
  • Produces high pure water
  • Produces alkaline hydrogen-rich water (8.5 to 9.5 pH)
  • Comes with 3.2 gallon storage tank, faucet tap, hose, installation fittings
  • Inlet water pressure required: 2 – 5 Bar
  • Inlet water salinity (TDS): < 1000 ppm.

 

In stock

Description

Nano-1

Nano-1-1

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “6 Stage Undersink Nano-Filtration & Alkaline System”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

{"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}