Conductivity Meter COM-100
Measurement range: 0-9990 µS;
Buy more, Pay less
COM-100, Waterproof Handheld Conductivity Meter and TDS Meter, EC/TDS/Temp Meter
HM COM100 portable conductivity meter is Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, RO Systems, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more. The HM COM-100 is a professional level EC/TDS meter at an unbeatable price.
- COM100 measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- UPGRADED: Four scales: µS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
- Three different non-linear EC -to- TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients.
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating).
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt.
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range.
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1).
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push
buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- See how the COM-100 stacks up against the competition.
COM100 Tech Specifications:
EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; 0 - 9.99 mS
TDS Range: 0 - 8560 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 8.56 ppt
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 2 x AAA batteries (included).
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz).
Supplier of quality electrical conductivity digital meter pen, Handheld water conductivity meter, TDS meter, Water salinity meter, EC tester.
Sale price, Free Delivery, Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane ... etc
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 5 cm|