HM Digital EC-3 Handheld Water Conductivity Meter with Case
HM Digital EC3 is Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times.
HM EC-3 Conductivity Meter Features:
– Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
– Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
– Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
– Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
– Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
– Built-in digital thermometer Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
– Factory Calibrated: The EC-3 has been factory calibrated to a 1413 µS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
EC-3 Meter Specifications:
EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS (µS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 µS; 1000-9990: 10 µS (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 C (33 to 122 F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (micro-Siemens): divide by 1000. 1000 µS = 1 mS
EC = Electrical Conductivity
Download EC-3 Manual:
EC-3 Instruction Manual
Supplier of quality electrical conductivity digital meter pen, TDS meter, Water salinity meter, EC tester.
Sale price, Free Delivery, Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane … etc