DI Mix Bed Resin TRILITE SM210
- Widely used to treat potable water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm) or post RO polisher.
- 3 Kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Mix Bed Resin, DI Resin, TRILITE ® SM210,
3 Kg (4.2 ltr) of ready to use DI mix bed resin produce high purity water more conveniently. Up to the usage of water volume, they are widely used for cartridges or pressure vessels that do not require a complicated regeneration process.
It is widely use for window cleaning, car washing, aquariums, fish tanks.
It is a ready to use and highly regenerated mixed bed resin for high purity water application. It is mixed bed resins of each component of strong acid cation exchange resin and strong base anion exchange resin. Ca tion and anion resins are mixed to give a stoichiometric equivalent of ca tion and ani on exchange capacity.
TRILITE ® SM210 is particularly suitable for use in the polishing of high purity water for specialty electronics applications, pharmaceutical, power plant and chemical manufacturing industry.
TRILITE SM210 Mix Bed resin is widely used to treat Potable Water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm), It is suitable to treat good quality city water.
It is widely used for the cartridge polisher, post RO polisher, and other polisher applications with its simplicity of use without regeneration facility.
TRILITE SM200 features an outstanding amount of treated water compared to other ready-to-use mixed resins in the market.
TRILITE SM210 also features high exchange capacity by effective ion change reaction for large volume of raw water, excellent silica removal ability. The state of the art mix facility assures the uniform, stable quality for water treatment.
Made In Korea by Samyang.
Packaging: 3 Kg (4.2 ltr) Bag.
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical officesa and Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing,
- Aquariums, fish tanks, and reefkeeping facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
Technical Data Sheet
Inlet - Outlet Water Quality
We deliver Australia wide.
Contact us for pricing and availability. email@example.com
You may also like…
FRP Pressure Vessel 9″x35″ – DI Resin Vessel
- Used for DI resin vessel, mixed bed resin deionisers, softeners, and other media filters.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
DI Resin Cartridge – 10 Inch$58.00 – $86.00
- Premium Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 10"x2.5" or 10"x4.5" Cartridge / FREE Delivery
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$215.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
There are no reviews yet.