DI Resin Cartridge – 10 Inch
$58.00 – $86.00
- Premium Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 10″x2.5″ or 10″x4.5″ Cartridge / FREE Delivery
10 Inch DI Cartridge, 10"x2.5" or 2.5"x4.5" Refillable Deionising Resin Filter Cartridge
For the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water UPW (18 MOhm*cm at 25°C / 0.06 µS/cm).
This Premium Mixed Bed DI Resin is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by a Reverse Osmosis system.
10 inch Cartridges with mixed bed resins provide TDS values as low as 0 ppm.
DI Cartridge includes:
One refillable 10″ x 2.5″ Canister and 570 gr of DI resin (in canister).
Or one refillable 10″ x 4.5″ Canister and 1,100 gr of DI resin (in canister).
The high grade gel type components are purified to achieve highest purity water conditions.
Due to a special conversion process of the SBA component, Lewatit® Ultrapure 1292 MD has a very high capacity for boron and silica.
Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD is a ready-to-use mixed bed comprising a gel type strongly acidic cation exchange resin (SAC) and a gel type, strongly basic anion exchange resin (SBA, type I), individually with a monodispersed bead size distribution (uniform particles) based an a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer for the use in working/regenerable and polishing/non-regenerable systems for the production of ultra pure water.
The monodisperse beads (uniformity coefficient: max. 1.1) are chemically and osmotically highly stable. The optimized kinetics lead to an increased operating capacity, and the very low content of fines also results in a low pressure drop compared to ion exchange resins with heterodisperse bead size distribution.
It is correspondingly adjusted to the total capacity of the individual components to an equivalent ratio of 1:1. In the regeneration step of a regenerable mixed bed, cation and anion exchange resins are clearly separated for providing a better quality of the service water.
UltraPure 1292 MD is highly regenerated and specially cleaned for meeting the specifications of the semiconductor industry. Leaching of organics from Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD into the treated water is reduced to a level less than 10 ppb, and its resistivity achieves a level higher than 18 MOhm*cm.
DI Resin Made In Germany by Lanxess.
DI Resin Applications
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing and aquariums, etc.
Technical Data Sheet
FREE deliver Australia wide.
Contact us for more info, pricing and availability. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cartridge Size|| |
You may also like…
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
DI Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 2 kg (2.8 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Mixed Bed Deionising Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Highest Grade Deionising Resin for the Deionisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 3 kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery
DI Resin Vessel 25L$195.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote