DI Resin Filter Cartridge Replacement
$69.00 – $93.00
- Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, or to treat potable water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm).
- 20″x2.5″ or 20″x4.5″ Cartridge / FREE Delivery
20 Inch Mix bed DI Cartridge, 20"x2.5" or 20"x4.5", Big Blue Refillable Deionising Resin Filter
For the demineralisation of water in the production of pure water PW (10 MOhm*cm at 25°C / 0.1 µS/cm).
TRILITE SM210 Mix Bed resin is widely used to treat Potable Water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm), It is suitable to treat good quality city water.
It is widely used for the cartridge polisher, post RO polisher, and other polisher applications with its simplicity of use without regeneration facility.
20 inch Cartridges with mixed bed resins provide TDS values as low as 0 ppm.
DI Cartridge includes:
One refillable 20″ x 2.5″ Canister and 1,140 gr of DI resin (in canister).
Or one refillable Big Blue 20″ x 4.5″ Canister and 2,300 gr of DI resin (in canister).
TRILITE SM200 features an outstanding amount of treated water compared to other ready-to-use mixed resins in the market.
TRILITE SM210 also features high exchange capacity by effective ion change reaction for large volume of raw water, excellent silica removal ability. The state of the art mix facility assures the uniform, stable quality for water treatment.
Made In Korea by Samyang.
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical officesa and Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing,
- Aquariums, fish tanks, and reefkeeping facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
FREE delivery Australia wide.
You may also like…
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$215.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
DI Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 2 kg (2.8 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Mixed Bed Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Highest Grade Mixed Bed Resin for the Deionisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 3 kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.