DI Resin – TRILITE® SM210
$20.00 – $39.00
- Widely Used for Aquarium & Fish Tank RO DI filter.
- 250 gr to 1 Kg / FREE Delivery
Mixed Ion Exchange Resin, DI Resin, TRILITE ® SM210,
Ready to use DI mixed DI resin produce high purity water more conveniently. Up to the usage of water volume, they are widely used for cartridges or pressure vessels that do not require a complicated regeneration process.
It is a ready to use and highly regenerated mixed bed resin for high purity water application. It is mixed bed resins of each component of strong acid cation exchange resin and strong base anion exchange resin. Cation and anion resins are mixed to give a stoichiometric equivalent of ca ion and anion exchange capacity.
TRILITE SM210 is particularly suitable for use in the polishing of high purity water for specialty electronics applications, pharmaceutical, power plant and chemical manufacturing industry.
TRILITE SM210 Mix Bed resin is widely used to treat Potable Water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm), It is suitable to treat good quality city water.
It is widely used for the cartridge polisher, post RO polisher (RO DI Filter) and other polisher applications with its simplicity of use without regeneration facility.
TRILITE SM200 features an outstanding amount of treated water compared to other ready-to-use mixed resins in the market.
TRILITE SM210 also features high exchange capacity by effective ion change reaction for large volume of raw water, excellent silica removal ability. The state of the art mix facility assures the uniform, stable quality for water treatment.
Made In Korea by Samyang.
Packaging: 250 gr (0.35 ltr) - 500 gr (0.7 ltr) - 1 Kg (1.4 ltr) Bag.
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical officesa and Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing,
- Aquariums, fish tanks, and reefkeeping facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
FREE delivery Australia wide.
Contact us for pricing and availability. email@example.com
250 gr (0.35 L), 500 gr (0.7 L), 1 kg (1.4 L)
You may also like…
FRP Pressure Vessel 9″x35″ – DI Resin Vessel
- Used for DI resin vessel, mixed bed resin deionisers, softeners, and other media filters.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$195.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
DI Resin Cartridge – 10 Inch$58.00 – $86.00
- Premium Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 10"x2.5" or 10"x4.5" Cartridge / FREE Delivery
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.