DI Resin Vessel System – 25 L
- Deionisation (DI) Vessel, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote.
25L DI Resin Vessel System, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser
Deionisation (Demineralisation) is a resin based water filtration process of removing all dissolved solids from the water. DI ion exchange resin attracts non-water ions and replaces them with water ions, leaving a more pure water form.
Our DI Resin Vessel System includes:
- FRP Pressure Vessel Tank. It is made from heavy duty Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and feature a polyethylene (PE) internal liner for high chemical resistance.
Size: 9x35”, Total capacity: 31 ltr. more details Click here
- In-Out vessel head, 2 1/2″ threaded cap with ½” or 3/4″ inlet and outlet ports.
- Accessories: Top basket and riser tube with bottom strainer.
- 25 Ltr of High quality mixed bed resin (Optional), Lewatit® Ultrapure 1292MD is made by Lanxess (Germany), it is a ready to use and non-regenerable mixed bed resin for polishing of pure water. More details Click here.
The vessel (bottle) contains a high quality German made mixed bed resin (Optional), it is a mixture of two resins that act as cation and anion exchangers attracting positive and negative ions, respectively.
It is non regenerable mixed bed demineraliser, so renewal of the resin is by replacing the resin.
DI, demi or mixed bed ion exchange resins are mainly used for polishing process water to achieve demineralised water quality (such as after a reverse osmosis system).
Typical applications include:
- Ultra pure water production.
- Condensate polishing (boiler feed water).
- Micro-electronics cleaning, semiconductor, electronics or solar panel industry.
- Window Cleaning, Vehicle Detailing.
DI Resin Tanks come in various size options depending upon how heavy your usage needs are, More sizes are available, Click here.
We deliver Australia wide.
Contact us for pricing and availability. firstname.lastname@example.org