Filmtec BW30-400 Brackish Water RO Membrane
- 8”x40” Durable Brackish Water Membrane.
- 10,500 gpd / 99.5% / 225 PSI.
- Provides consistent and outstanding system performance.
- Suitable for high salinity brackish water.
Filmtec BW30-400 Membrane, 8 inch Reverse Osmosis Membrane
With moret han a decade of proven performance, DuPont FilmTec™ BW30-400 is the product you can rely on for years of trouble-free operation.
FILMTEC BW30-400 Membrane elements are the product of choice when high quality permeates are required. BW30-400 is a DuPont FILMTEC™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) 8” Element, which can separate salts from water. Previously known as DOW Filmtec BW30-400, the BW30 400 is produced with an automated fabrication process that ensure precision, consistency, and reliability.
The Filmtec BW30-400 reverse osmosis membrane is the product of choice when the highest quality permeate is required. It was the first 400 square foot membrane element on the market and continues to be widely used in new equipment and retrofits where system capital and productivity are factors.
They are ideal for use in large-scale industrial and municipal water treatment systems that produce greater than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate. Our RO membranes build on a tradition of leadership in the thin-film composite membrane industry and meet today's challenges for higher rejection using less energy and resisting foulants in challenging waters.
FilmTec™BW30-400 RO membranes deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during the manufacturing process. This is one reason why FilmTec™Elements are more durable and maybe cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1-13) than other RO elements..
DuPont (Dow) FilmTec BW30-400 reverse osmosis membrane
Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
Durable fiberglass shell withstands higher pressure drops
High salt rejection.
Model Number: BW30 400
Permeate Flow: 10,500 gpd (40 m3 /d).
Stabilised Salt Rejection: 99.5%.
Nominal Active Surface Area: 400 ft².
Feed Spacer Thickness: 28 mil.
Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite.
*1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based onthe following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl and 225psig (15.5 bar) , pH8, 77°F (25°C) and 15% recovery.
2. Minimum salt rejectionis 98.0%.
3. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C
Max. Pressure Drop: 1bar
pH. Range (Continuous Cleaning): 2 - 11
pH. Range (Short-Term Cleaning): 1 - 13
Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
Manufactured by DuPont, USA.
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Hydranautics CPA3 / GE Desal AG8040F400 / Toray TM720-400 / CSM RE8040-BE.
*Check the data sheet for each membrane.
Fast Shipping Australia wide and New Zealand.
BW30-400 Data Sheet
|Dimensions||110 × 25 × 25 cm|
You may also like…
4″x40″ 4040 Membrane Pressure Vessel300 PSI Membrane Housing For 4"x40" 4040 Membranes FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Inline Conductivity TDS Meter CCT-3300E$250.00Conductivity Meter / TDS Meter Measurement range: 1.0 - 2000 μS/cm., Control Mode: Relay contact, DC 24V X AC 230V
Conductivity TDS Meter COM-100Waterproof Handheld Conductivity/TDS/Temp Meter Measurement range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm., Buy more, Pay less
Panel Mount Rotameter$45.00 – $52.00
- Variable Area Flow Meter.
- Flow Range Options: 0.5-4 LPM(0.1-1 GPM), 0.8-8 LPM(0.2-2 GPM), 2-18 LPM(0.5-5 GPM), 400-200 LPH (1.5-9 GPM)
- Widely used for Reverse Osmosis System.