SW30-2514 Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Membrane Element
Filmtec SW30-2514 is a standard size seawater membrane, widely used for watermakers, seawater desalination systems and marine (yacht and boat) applications.
Improved FILMTEC seawater reverse osmosis elements offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
FILMTEC SW30 RO membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
FILMTEC SW30 reverse osmosis membrane elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost and operating expenses.
Improved SW30-2514 FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
Manufactured by DOW, USA.
Free Shipping Australia Wide, GST inclusive, Best seawater membrane price.
SW30-2514 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Product Name: SW30-2514
- Applied Pressure psig (bar): 800 (55)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m³/d): 150 (0.6)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate gpm (m³/h): 6 (1.4)
- Size: 2.4″ x 14″ inch
- SW30-2514 elements fit nominal 2.5 inch I.D. pressure vessels
- Membrane Type: polyamide thin film composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operations: 2 – 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH10 is 95°F (35°C)
SW30-2514 Filmtec Equivalents: Hydranautics SWC-2514 / CSM RE2514-SHF