FilmTec XLE PRO-4040 – 4″ x 40″ Low Pressure Membrane
- Extra Low Energy Tape-Wrapped Membrane.
- High flux (productivity) results in high yields.
- Flow 2,750 gpd / Salt Rej 99% / Pressure 125 PSI.
- FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
FilmTec XLE PRO 4040 Membrane, 4 inch x 40 inch Reverse Osmosis Membrane
FilmTec™ XLE PRO-4040 Elements offer better system performance and economics for small commercial systems by operating at very low applied pressure.
FilmTec XLE PRO-4040 elements are tape-wrapped. In addition to high-quality water and low energy costs, FilmTec membranes also deliver savings by providing long lasting and reliable performance. For added convenience, the elements are available in a dry state for rapid start-up.
High productivity membrane, it produces good water quality at very low applied pressure for drinking water and commercial applications.
Replaces Filmtec XLE-4040 (old version).
Manufacturer Part Number: 12082995
Model Number: XLE PRO 4040
Permeate Flow: 2,750 gpd (10.4 m3 /d).
Stabilised Salt Rejection: 99%.
Nominal Active Surface Area: 87 ft².
Diameter: 4" (99mm)
Length: 40" (1016mm)
Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite.
*1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl and 125psig (8.7 bar) , pH8, 77°F (25°C) and 15% recovery.
2. Minimum salt rejectionis 97%.
3. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
XLE 4040 Specifications
Max. Feed Flow Rate: 3.2m³/hr
Max. Operating Pressure: 41bar
Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C
Max. Pressure Drop: 0.9 bar
pH. Range (Continuous Cleaning): 2 - 11
pH. Range (Short-Term Cleaning): 1 - 13
Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
Manufactured by DuPont
DuPont RO Membranes
FilmTec™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis 4" Elements can separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process that ensures precision, consistency, and reliability. They are ideal for use in medium-sized water treatment system that produce less than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate. DuPont Reverse Osmosis membranes build on a tradition of leadership in the thin-film composite membrane industry and meet the challenges of higher rejection in lower-pressure operations.
- Demineralisation for industrial applications, such as: PowerGeneration, Steel & Metal, Chemical & Petrochemical
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
* We offer FREE Shipping within Australia, however we might charge you in case of remote areas.
If you are in a remote area, please contact us before buying this item, email@example.com.
Can't be send to a postal address (big item).
Filmtec XLE PRO-4040 Data Sheet
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
For successful operation of Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nanofiltration (NF) membrane systems, the operation must follow the guidelines provided in the FilmTec™ ReverseOsmosis / Nanofiltration Elements Operation Excellence and Limiting Conditions Tech Fact (Form No. 45-D04388-en).
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements.
- Avoid static permeate-side back pressure at all times.
- Permeate obtained from the first hour of operation should be discarded.
- The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Proper start-up of reverse osmosis water treatment systems isessential to prepare the membranes for operating service and to prevent membrane damage due to over feeding or hydraulic shock. Following the proper start-up sequence also helps ensure that system operating parameters conform to design specifications so that system water quality and productivity goals can be achieved..
- Before initiating system start-up procedures, membrane pretreatment, loading of the membrane elements, instrument calibration and other system checks should be completed.
|Dimensions||106 × 12 × 12 cm|
You may also like…
Conductivity TDS Meter COM-100Waterproof Handheld Conductivity/TDS/Temp Meter Measurement range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm., Buy more, Pay less
Inline Conductivity TDS Meter CCT-3300E$250.00Conductivity Meter / TDS Meter Measurement range: 1.0 - 2000 μS/cm., Control Mode: Relay contact, DC 24V X AC 230V
4″x40″ 4040 Membrane Pressure Vessel300 PSI Membrane Housing For 4"x40" 4040 Membranes FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Panel Mount Rotameter$45.00 – $52.00
- Variable Area Flow Meter.
- Flow Range Options: 0.5-4 LPM(0.1-1 GPM), 0.8-8 LPM(0.2-2 GPM), 2-18 LPM(0.5-5 GPM), 400-200 LPH (1.5-9 GPM)
- Widely used for Reverse Osmosis System.