Hydranautics CPA5-LD-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 4”x40” Hi Rejection Brackish Water Membrane.
- 2100 gpd / 99.7% / 225 PSI.
- Offers a combination of high rejection and reliability.
- Suitable for high salinity brackish water.
- FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Hydranautics CPA5-LD-4040, 4 inch x 40 inch Brackish Water RO Membrane
Hydranautics CPA5-LD-4040 brackish water membrane delivers high permeate flows and salt rejection at high salinity inlet water (up to 8000 ppm NaCl Salinity).
CPA5-LD is the fourth generation CPA high rejection brackish water RO membrane. It is designed with Low Differential Pressure LD. It offers the improved rejection of all ions including silica and nitrates.
CPA5-LD membranes use a patented 34 mil thickness feed spacer that increases effectiveness of membrane cleaning. As a result, the CPA5-LD membrane does not need to be cleaned frequently – thus reducing treatment cost – while offering extreme durability and consistent performance..
Manufactured by Hydranautics (China branch), Nitto Group.
Permeate Flow: 2,100 gpd (7.95 m3 /d).
Salt Rejection: 99.7% (99.5% minimum).
Membrane Area: 80 ft².
Diameter/Length: 4 inch / 40 inch.
Feed Spacer Thickness: 34 mil.
Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide.
Test conditions: 1500 ppm NaCl solution 225 psi (1.55 MPa) Applied Pressure, 25 °C (77 °F), pH 6.5-7, recovery rate 15%.
*The Specified Performance is based on data taken after approximately 30 minutes of operation. Actual testing of elements may be done at conditions which vary from these exact values; in which case, the performance is normalized back to these standard conditions. Permeate flow for individual elements may vary +25 / -15 percent from the value specified.
Pre-treatment must be used to protect the membrane (softener, antiscalant dosing pump, sand filter, carbon filter, 5 mic cartridge fitler ...etc).
Product Use and Restrictions
Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.14 MPa)
Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-11 (1-13)
Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
Maximum Feed Flow: 16 gpm (3.6 m3 /h)
Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi (0.10 MPa)
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Filmtec BW30-4040 / Lanxess B085 FR 4040 / GE Desal AG4040 / Hydranautics CPA2-4040 / Toray TM710 / CSM RE4040-BE.
*Check the data sheet for each membrane.
* We offer FREE Shipping within Australia, however we might charge you in case of remote areas.
If you are in a remote area, please contact us before buying this item, email@example.com.
Cant be send to a postal address (big item).
|Dimensions||107 × 15 × 15 cm|