Inline DI Resin Refillable Filter Cartridge
- Inline DI Resin Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, RODI
- Inline Cartridge / FREE Delivery
Inline DI Cartridge Replacement, Refillable Deionising Resin Filter Cartridge
This additional filter stage will expand RO unit to reduce the TDS (total dissolved solids), Produce ultra pure water by simply attaching this post deionisation filter with RO system.
Connection: 1/4" quick push fittings.
Max Pressure: 30PSI
For the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water UPW (10 MOhm*cm at 25°C / 0.1 µS/cm). Final Post RO DI Cartridges with mixed bed resins provide TDS values as low as 0 ppm.
This Premium Mixed Bed DI Resin is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by a Reverse Osmosis system.
DI Inline Cartridge includes:
One refillable Inline Canister and 150 gr of DI resin (in canister).
It is widely used for the cartridge polisher, post RO polisher, and other polisher applications with its simplicity of use without regeneration facility.
TRILITE SM200 features an outstanding amount of treated water compared to other ready-to-use mixed resins in the market.
TRILITE SM210 also features high exchange capacity by effective ion change reaction for large volume of raw water, excellent silica removal ability. The state of the art mix facility assures the uniform, stable quality for water treatment.
Made In Korea by Samyang.
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical officesa and Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing,
- Aquariums, fish tanks, and reefkeeping facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
FREE delivery Australia wide.
You may also like…
Mixbed DI Resin – TRILITE® SM210
- Widely used to treat potable water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm) or post RO polisher.
- 2 Kg (2.8 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
DI Resin Cartridge – 10 Inch$58.00 – $86.00
- Premium Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 10"x2.5" or 10"x4.5" Cartridge / FREE Delivery
Mixed Bed Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Highest Grade Mixed Bed Resin for the Deionisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 3 kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery