Inline Rotameter, Variable Area Flow Meters, Acrylic Tube Type Water Flow Meter , 100 – 1000 Liter Per Hour
- Inline Variable Area Flow Meter or Tube Rotameter which has been designed to offer an economical solution for liquid flow measurements.
- Flow Range: 100 to 1000 LPH (liter per hour).
- Connection: 3/4″ BSP Female.
- Simple installation, threaded connection.
- Type: Tube Mounted.
- Body: Acrylic.
- Float & Leader: Stainless Steel.
- Fittings: ABS.
- O-ring: Silicon rubber.
- Max Working Pressure: 1 MPA / 10 Bar / 145 PSI.
- Max Working Temperature: 60 C.
- Light weight, low cost and excellent readability rotameter.
- Used for industrial and domestic application, Widely used in water treatment & filtration industry, reverse osmosis units.
- Indoor use.
- More sizes and types are available.
- Measurement Principle: Variable area flow using a float in a tapered tube made from special plastic materials.
- Operation: The fluid flows up through the tapered tube forcing the float to a position with sufficient free area to enable the flow to pass. This free area is related to the flow rate, the weight of the float and the density and viscosity of the fluid. The pressure drop across the flow meter remains constant over the entire flow range. This occurs because the pressure drop is related to the fluid velocity and area of flow, the area of flow increases as the flow rate increases.