Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
Single TDS Meter Monitor HM Digital SM-1
Inline TDS Meter measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS, Total Dissolved Solids. Ideal for testing the effectiveness of Reverse Osmosis systems. Measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water.
The HM Digital SM-1 TDS Monitor provides an easy to read single line TDS monitor that provides a digital readout. It is ideal for any water filtration system, including reverse osmosis systems, watermakers, DI filter coolers and much more.
Inline TDS Monitor SM-1 Features:
- Range: 0-9990 ppm: (0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 22″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″ T-fitting (standard), also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″ (optional).
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
- Displays TDS level of a single water line
- Efficient and accurate
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. (Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with one 1/4 inch T-fitting (also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″).
- Installs quickly and easily.
Made In Korea by HM Digital.
Quality Water Salinity Meter.
FREE deliver Australia wide.
Contact us for more info, wholesale pricing. email@example.com
You may also like…
Water Resistivity Meter CCT-3300E-ResResistivity Meter / Conductivity Meter Measurement range: 0.05-18.25MΩ., 0.05-20 μS/cm., Monitoring Of All Ultra Pure Water, DI Water, Demi Water Process
Conductivity TDS Meter COM-100Waterproof Handheld Conductivity/TDS/Temp Meter Measurement range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm., Buy more, Pay less