KDF Heavy Metal Filter Cartridge, HQ7-KDF
Removes chlorine and heavy metals (iron, lead, mercury …)
HQ7-KDF, Heavy Metal and Chlorine Water Filter Cartridge
- Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water. The process also has a mild anti-bacterial, algaecitic, and fungistatic, effect and may reduce the accumulation of lime scale.
- This quick change water filter cartridge is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- It is fast, clean, easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change and twist.
- Colour coded cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 58.
- Manufactured entirely from FDA compliant materials (Food Grade).
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month (5400 liter).
- Dimensions: L28 x D6 cm.
- Fits HYUNDAI filters and some other quick twist filters.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, online alkaline filter best prices.
What Contaminants Does KDF Remove:
KDF process media will reduce or remove chlorine, iron, hydrogen sulfide, lead, mercury, magnesium, and chromium, and may inhibit the growth of bacteria, algae, and fungi. Redox media remove up to 98% of water-soluble cations (positively-charged ions) of lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. While removal rates depend on a number of factors, more than 98% of chlorine is removed by KDF in home water treatment systems.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
|Dimensions||29 × 7 × 7 cm|