M-S2540A, 2.5″ x 40″ Watermaker Membrane
High Quality 2.5″x40″ Watermaker Membrane, Seawater Desalination Membrane
M-S2540A, 2.5" x 40" Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Membrane Element, Watermaker Membrane Replacement
M-S2540A Watermaker Seawater RO Membrane is a standard size seawater membrane, 2.5"x40" standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings.
Widely used for watermakers, desalinators, seawater desalination systems, marine (yacht and boat), Navy and martime applications.
Commonly used in on-board Watermakers to create drinking water from seawater for yachts, boats, and cruise ships.
Equivalent to DOW Filmtec SW30-2540.
Made in USA.
Membrane Sheets: by Dupont (DOW Filmtec) USA.
AMI high rejection and high productivity seawater reverse osmosis membranes are specially designed for marine applications.
AMI SWRO membranes are ideal for seawater desalination in shipboard applications, watermakers, land-based desalinators and sea-based desalinators.
The AMI 2540 Seawater Membrane produces 700 gallons per day and has an applied pressure of 800 psig.
Watermaker Membrane Replacement and Watermaker Part for many watermakers' brands like:
- Spectra Catalina FT-MB-40 and (Long membrane of Spectra Catalina 300)
- Spectra Newport FT-MB-40.
- Schenker Smart 60, Schenker Smart 80.
- Most of watermakers: Stella watermaker, Selmar water maker, FCI watermaker, Schenker watermaker ... and many more.
- Any watermaker that uses industry-standard 2.5x40 size seawater RO membranes
Free Shipping Australia wide, Fast Delivery to New Zealand.
- Product Name: M-S2540A
- Applied Pressure psig (bar): 800 (55)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m³/d): 700 (2.6)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Single Element Recovery: 8%.
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate gpm (m³/h): 6 (1.4)
- Size: 2.4" x 40" inch
- M-S2540A RO membranes fit nominal 2.5 inch I.D. pressure vessels
- Membrane Type: polyamide thin film composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operations: 2 - 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH10 is 95°F (35°C)
Equivalents: SW30-2540 Filmtec, Hydranautics SWC-2540 / CSM RE2540-SHF
Buy Watermaker membrane and housing & SAVE.
DIY Watermaker Parts.
|Dimensions||105 × 8 × 8 cm|