Mixed Bed Deionising Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Highest Grade Deionising Resin for the Deionisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 3 kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Mixed Bed Deionising Resin, DI Resin - LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292 MD
For the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water (UPW) (> 18 MOhm*cm at 25°C).
This Premium Mixed Bed Deionising Resin is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by either a two-bed deioniser or a Reverse Osmosis system.
The high grade gel type components are purified to achieve highest purity water conditions.
Due to a special conversion process of the SBA component, Lewatit® Ultrapure 1292 MD has a very high capacity for boron and silica.
Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD Deionising Resin is a ready-to-use mixed bed comprising a gel type strongly acidic cation exchange resin (SAC) and a gel type, strongly basic anion exchange resin (SBA, type I), individually with a monodispersed bead size distribution (uniform particles) based an a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer for the use in working/regenerable and polishing/non-regenerable systems for the production of ultra pure water.
The monodisperse beads (uniformity coefficient: max. 1.1) are chemically and osmotically highly stable. The optimized kinetics lead to an increased operating capacity, and the very low content of fines also results in a low pressure drop compared to ion exchange resins with heterodisperse bead size distribution.
It is correspondingly adjusted to the total capacity of the individual components to an equivalent ratio of 1:1. In the regeneration step of a regenerable mixed bed, cation and anion exchange resins are clearly separated for providing a better quality of the service water.
UltraPure 1292 MD is highly regenerated and specially cleaned for meeting the specifications of the semiconductor industry. Leaching of organics from Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD into the treated water is reduced to a level less than 10 ppb, and its resistivity achieves a level higher than 18 MOhm*cm.
Made In Germany by Lanxess.
Packaging: 3 Kg (4.2 Ltr).
Mixed Bed Deionising Resin Applications
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical officesa and Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing,
- Aquariums, fish tanks, and reefkeeping facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
Technical Data Sheet
FREE deliver Australia wide.
Contact us for more info, pricing and availability. firstname.lastname@example.org
ion exchange beads
You may also like…
Water Resistivity Meter CCT-3300E-ResResistivity Meter / Conductivity Meter Measurement range: 0.05-18.25MΩ., 0.05-20 μS/cm., Monitoring Of All Ultra Pure Water, DI Water, Demi Water Process
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$195.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
Mixed Bed DI Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 50L Drum / In Stock, Get a Quote
FRP Pressure Vessel 9″x35″ – DI Resin Vessel
- Used for DI resin vessel, mixed bed resin deionisers, softeners, and other media filters.
- In Stock / Get a Quote