Injecta Olimpia . BP
Electromagnetic Dosing Pump
Flow:5 ltr/hr, Pressure: 5 bar
Analogue dosing pump with constant flow rate manually adjustable by control knob on the front panel
Injecta, Olimpia OL.BP Series, 0.5-5 ltr/h - 5 bar, Electromagnetic Chemical Dosing Pump
● Wide range of application: water and wastewater treatment, chlorine dosing, swimming pools, cooling towers, boilers, plant nurseries... etc.
● PVDF-PVC MIXTURE PUMP HEAD.
● CERAMIC BALL full chemical compatibility.
● PTFE DIAPHRAGM unique life expectancy and compatibility with most chemicals.
● FLOW RATE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT 0÷100%.
● MANUAL PRIMING VALVE.
● WALL MOUNTING with fixing bracket (included).
● MADE IN ITALY.
● Analogue dosing pump with constant flow rate manually adjustable by control knob on the front panel.
● Level control input, level robe inlet with quick connection.
● It can be connected to any on-off input signal like (float level switch, solenoid valve .. etc).
● Power-On led indicator and level control input.
● Flow Rate: 5 ltr/hr.
● Pressure: 5 bar.
● Connection: 4×6 mm.
● Strokes/Min: 160.
● CC/Stroke: 0.52.
● Protection Degree: IP65.
● Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
● Power Consumption: 14 watt.
● Fireproof anti-acid polypropylene box.
● Comes with Installation kit: 4x6 mm suction tube / 4x6 mm delivery tube, injection valve (1/2" and 3/8"), suction foot valve.
● Model: OLBP0505SWSS
● Free Shipping Australia Wide.
|Dimensions||23 × 20 × 16 cm|