Variable Area Flow Meter With Control Valve, Adjustable Panel Mount Rotameter
- Panel mount type with Valve Regulator.
- It is fitted with a needle control valve, this option allows the operator to set and adjust flow rates as required.
- Variable Area Flow Meter or Rotameter which has been designed to offer an economical solution for liquid flow measurements.
- Flow Range (LPM: Liter Per Minute) – (GPM: Gallon Per Minute) – (LPH: Liter Per Hour)
- 0.5 to 4 LPM (0.1 to 1 GPM).
- 0.8 to 8 LPM (0.2 to 2 GPM).
- 2 to 18 LPM (0.5 to 5 GPM).
- 400 – 2,000 LPH (1.5 to 9 GPM).
- Scale on LPM (liter per minute) and GPM (gallon per minute).
- Scale on LPH (liter per hour) and GPM (gallon per minute).
- Connection: 1/2″ BSP Male.
- Simple installation, threaded connection.
- Type: Panel Mounted with Control Valve.
- Body: Clear Acrylic.
- Float & Leader: Stainless Steel.
- Fittings: ABS.
- O-ring: Silicon rubber.
- Max Working Pressure: 0.8 MPA / 8 Bar / 115 PSI.
- Max Working Temperature: 60 C.
- Light weight, low cost and excellent readability rotameter.
- Used for industrial and domestic application, Widely used in water treatment & filtration industry, reverse osmosis units.
- Indoor use.
- More sizes and types are available.
- Measurement Principle: Variable area flow using a float in a tapered tube made from special plastic materials.
- Operation: The fluid flows up through the tapered tube forcing the float to a position with sufficient free area to enable the flow to pass. This free area is related to the flow rate, the weight of the float and the density and viscosity of the fluid. The pressure drop across the flow meter remains constant over the entire flow range. This occurs because the pressure drop is related to the fluid velocity and area of flow, the area of flow increases as the flow rate increases.
There are no reviews yet.