Refillable Inline DI Resin Filter Cartridge
- Premium Refillable Deionising Filter Replacement, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- Inline Cartridge / FREE Delivery
Inline DI Cartridge Replacement, Refillable Deionising Resin Filter Cartridge
This additional filter stage will expand RO unit to reduce the TDS (total dissolved solids), Produce ultra pure water by simply attaching this post deionisation filter with RO system.
Connection: 1/4" quick push fittings.
Max Pressure: 30PSI
For the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water UPW (18 MOhm*cm at 25°C / 0.06 µS/cm). Final Post RO DI Cartridges with mixed bed resins provide TDS values as low as 0 ppm.
This Premium Mixed Bed DI Resin is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by a Reverse Osmosis system.
DI Inline Cartridge includes:
One refillable Inline Canister and 150 gr of DI resin (in canister).
The high grade gel type components are purified to achieve highest purity water conditions.
Due to a special conversion process of the SBA component, Lewatit® Ultrapure 1292 MD has a very high capacity for boron and silica.
Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD is a ready-to-use mixed bed comprising a gel type strongly acidic cation exchange resin (SAC) and a gel type, strongly basic anion exchange resin (SBA, type I), individually with a monodispersed bead size distribution (uniform particles) based an a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer for the use in working/regenerable and polishing/non-regenerable systems for the production of ultra pure water.
The monodisperse beads (uniformity coefficient: max. 1.1) are chemically and osmotically highly stable. The optimized kinetics lead to an increased operating capacity, and the very low content of fines also results in a low pressure drop compared to ion exchange resins with heterodisperse bead size distribution.
It is correspondingly adjusted to the total capacity of the individual components to an equivalent ratio of 1:1. In the regeneration step of a regenerable mixed bed, cation and anion exchange resins are clearly separated for providing a better quality of the service water.
UltraPure 1292 MD is highly regenerated and specially cleaned for meeting the specifications of the semiconductor industry. Leaching of organics from Lewatit® UltraPure 1292 MD into the treated water is reduced to a level less than 10 ppb, and its resistivity achieves a level higher than 18 MOhm*cm.
DI Resin Made In Germany by Lanxess.
DI Resin Applications
- UltraPure Water.
- Fine Purification, Polishing.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Fine Purification.
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Water Treatment.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Window cleaning, car washing and aquariums, etc.
Technical Data Sheet
FREE deliver Australia wide.
You may also like…
DI Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 2 kg (2.8 ltr) / FREE Delivery
Mixed Bed Deionising Resin – LEWATIT® UltraPure 1292
- Highest Grade Deionising Resin for the Deionisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 3 kg (4.2 ltr) / FREE Delivery
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$195.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.