Reverse Osmosis With UV System
This RO with Ultraviolet Water Filter turns your rainwater into pure, safe, delicious and healthy drinking water. It is mainly for water tanks, along with creek and dam water sources.
Reverse Osmosis water filter with UV light is the most important filtration process when it comes to rain water treatment, untreated water filtration or unknown water source treatment.
6 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Filter With Ultra Voilet System, HR-800 (UV)
- It is one of the best under sink water filtration system on the market. It is eco-friendly and does not use chemicals and provides premium water quality. A combination of RO system and UV system is capable of removing over 94% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria, E-Coli, viruses and other micro-organisms.
- Ideal for rain water, untreated water, bore and low brackish water (Max TDS 1000 ppm).
- Removes 94% of Fluoride and ions from water.
- Best water filter to remove fluoride, chlorine, colloids, silt, bad tastes & odors, organics, lead, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- This under sink RO water filter with Ultra Voilet light is the latest in water filtration technology. It protects you and your family against salts, bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical, and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, ultra-pure and healthy.
- (1) 10″ x 5 micron PP sediment filter (Clear housing)
- (2) 10″ Granular activated carbon filter (White housing).
- (3) 10″ carbon block filter (White housing).
- (4) Low pressure switch.
- (5) Solenoid valve (DC 24V 250mA).
- (6) Water booster pump (DC 24V).
- (7) RO membrane.
- (8) Check valve.
- (9) High pressure valve.
- (10) 3 Gallon water storage tank.
- (11) Inline post carbon filter.
- (12) Ultra violet steriliser, 4W (30,000 Micro-watts), with BALLAST (AC 32V 4W)
- (13) Faucet.
- (14) Inlet water valve
- (15) Drain connector.
- (16) Flow restrictor.
- Transformer Input 100~240V, 50~60Hz.
- Equipped with a Booster Pump, It is necessary to use RO system with a booster pump when inlet water pressure is less than 45 PSI (3 bar).
- Inlet water working pressure: 15 – 45 PSI (1 – 3 bar).
- Max water production: 75GPD (gallon per day).
- Installed and assembled on a quality metal stand.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” tubing.
- 1/4″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- Filter wrench.
- 1/4″ Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: stainless steel, black or 3 way mixer taps)
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month.
- Dimensions: Filter 45x45x23 cm, Storage tank 28D x 38H cm
- Made in Korea by Waco Corp (HYUNDAI).
- Free shipping Australia wide.
Ultra Violet System (UV):
Under Sink UV System with 304 stainless steel reactor and quartz sleeve.
Flow rate: 2 lpm.
UV Lamp: 4W (30,000 Micro-watts), Average lamp life: 8000 hour.
BALLAST AC 32V 4W.
1/4″ quick connection.
It is the most effective and safe method for disinfecting water. Disinfecting your water with Ultraviolet light is exceptionably simple, effective and environmentally safe. UV systems destroy 99.9% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing water’s taste or odor.
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron PP Sediment Filter Cartridge (size 10″x2.5″), It removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon Filter: (size 10″x2.5″), this cartridge reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system. In addition, filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water.
- Stage 3: Carbon Block Filter: (size 10″x2.5″), CTO cartridge takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane: RO membranes has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water.
Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 95% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc...
- Stage 5: Post Carbon Filter: Inline carbon filter, it polishes the water and removes any taste or odour water may have picked up while sitting in the RO tank.
- Stage 6: Ultra Violet Sterliser (UV): It is the most effective and safe method for disinfecting water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate harmful pathogens in water and destroy illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA), this is extremely efficient in eliminating their ability to reproduce.
Disinfecting your water with Ultraviolet light is exceptionably simple, effective and environmentally safe. UV systems destroy 99.9% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing water’s taste or odor.
- As the UV chamber is so close to the drinking faucet, when the UV water is left unused for a while the water heats up inside the UV chamber and the water flowing out of the faucet is hot.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.