Box of 12 pcs.
20” x 4.5” x 10 Micron String Wound Polypropylene Sediment Big Blue Water Filter Cartridge Replacement
NSF certified 20 x 4.5 inch sediment whole house big blue water filter cartridges.
Best Price, Free Shipping Australia wide, GST and delivery inclusive.
Our pure polypropylene Sedifilt big blue whole house water filter cartridges are free from any extractables and contain no lubricants, wetting agents, emulsifiers, anti-oxidants or anti-static agents, etc.
Sedifilt big blue whole house water filter cartridges are certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for Drinking Water System Components and Health Effects.
Media: Extractables Free Polypropylene
Nominal Length: 20 inch
Micron Rating: 10 micron
Outer Diameter: 4.5″ (114.5 mm)
Inner Diameter: 27.5 mm
Core Material: Polypropylene
End Adapter: No end adapters (double open end, DOE)
Sediment Big Blue Water Wholehouse Filter Cartridges remove algae, dirt, particulate matter, rust, sand, sediment and silt.
4.5 inch Sediment Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Cartridges are suitable for use in domestic, commercial and industrial applications like RO pretreatment (SDI reduction), Drinking water, Beverage processing, Seawater desalination, Whole house water filtration, Electronics and electroplating, Photographic solution, Gas purification .. etc.
- No chemicals to leach-out with new melt spinning and yarn forming process.
- No media migration because the yarn consists of continuous filaments.
- True graded density-new winding technology gives denser winding in inner layers and coarser winding in outer layers.
- High dirt holding capacity and longer life as particles are trapped throughout the entire cross section of water filter.
- Better performance – multi-lobal cross section filaments with random 3 dimensional media structure captures more particles compared to conventional water filters.
- High bulk media having improved void to solid ration gives higher flow rates with low pressure drop.
- 100% polypropylene – wide chemical compatibility and excellent micro-organism resistance.
- High structural stability, i.e. no shifting of media, excellent knife-edge sealing.
- Firmer structure gives improved resistance to particle unloading and more consistent performance.
- Incinerates to trace ash with no hazardous volatiles for environmentally friendly disposal.
There are no reviews yet.