40 Inch 5 Micron String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Box of 20 Pcs.
5 Micron 40 Inch Sediment Cartridges Remove / Reduce Algae, Dirt, Particulate matter, Rust, Sand, Sediment and Silt. It is suitable for use in applications like RO pretreatment (SDI reduction), Drinking Water and beverage Processing, Sea Water Desalination, Gas Purification, Electronics and Electroplating, Photographic Solution, etc. Pure polypropylene Sedifilt filter cartridges are free from any extractables and contain no lubricants, wetting agents, emulsifiers, ant-oxidants or anti-static agents, etc. It is certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for Drinking Water System Components and Health Effects. Sedifilt String Wound Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridges are true depth filtration with superior filtration technology Sedifilt technology produces superior depth filters with increased filtration capacity, longer lifetime, and higher performance that reduce overall costs.
Cartridge Length: 1016 mm / 40″ inch.
Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 27.5 mm / 63.5 mm.
Pcs in Box: 20.
Media: Extractables Free Polypropylene.
Core Material: Polypropylene.
End Adapter: No end adapters (double open end, DOE).
Download Sedifilt String-Wound Filter Cartridges Brochure
40 Inch Filter Replacement Cartridge Features
- No chemicals to leach-out with new melt spinning and yarn forming process.
- No media migration because the yarn consists of continuous filaments.
- True graded density-new winding technology gives denser winding in inner layers and coarser winding in outer layers.
- High dirt holding capacity and longer life as particles are trapped throughout the entire cross section of filter.
- Better performance – multi-lobal cross section filaments with random 3 dimensional media structure captures more particles compared to conventional filters.
- High bulk media having improved void to solid ration gives higher flow rates with low pressure drop.
- 100% polypropylene – wide chemical compatibility and excellent micro-organism resistance.
- High structural stability, i.e. no shifting of media, excellent knife-edge sealing.
- Firmer structure gives improved resistance to particle unloading and more consistent performance.
- Incinerates to trace ash with no hazardous volatiles for environmentally friendly disposal
- Best 40 inch x 5 micron water Filter Cartridge replacement for reverse osmosis pre filtration.
- Free Shipping Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane .. etc.
This item is not eligible for free shipping, Contact us for pricing, shipping cost and availability firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.