HQ7-SUAP-Pack, Sediment Replacement Cartridge + Ultra Filtration Replacement Cartridge + Alkaline Replacement Cartridge + Carbon Block Replacement Cartridge
- Sediment Cartridge: 1-5 micron, Removes dust, rust, sludge, particle, clay and sands.
- Ultra Filtration Membrane: Ultrafiltration membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water. It leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Nano pH Alkaline Filter Cartridge: Removes harmful oxygen free redials from water.
Product Hydrogen(H) and reduction to rise up Hydrogen ion density improvement of erase function O3 to anti-oxidation by strengthening(-mV) with ORP-Oxidation Reduction Potential -Nano-Ph filter : Ph 8.0 ~ 10 & ORP -100~-200mV Removes harmful oxygen free redials from water.
- Carbon Block Cartridge: Removes chlorine, organic compounds, bad tastes and odors..
- It is the complete replacement cartridge pack of 4 Stage Ultra Filtration & Alkaline System (HQ7-4-SUAP).
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- These quick change water filter cartridges are the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- They are fast, clean, easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 58.
- Manufactured entirely from FDA compliant materials (Food Grade).
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month.
- Dimensions: L28 x D6 cm (each).
- Fit HYUNDAI filters and some other quick twist filters.
- Made in Korea by WACO Corp.
- Free shipping Australia wide, Best water filter cartridges Australia.
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size, it is a very fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.