Stainless Steel 3 in 1 Kitchen Mixer Tap
- K-5 Modern Goose Neck Brushed Stainless Steel 3 way Mixer Tap with hot/cold mixer on one side and a smaller handled pure water lever on the other.
- This 3 in 1 Mixer Tap design connects to an under sink water filter to provide you with one tap for hot/cold mains water and one tap for filtered drinking water straight from the spout.
Available in 5 modern colour choices: Brushed Stainless Steel | Black | Gunmetal | Brass (Light Gold) | Copper.
3 Way Mixer Tap
- Best selling and best quality 3 way mixer tap in Australia, Stylish and elegant but simple looking 3 way filter tap. The tap's body has a perfectly curved spout with a 360 degree swivel feature, and the levers perfectly control water flow.
- Multi-functional kitchen mixer tap, therefore saving space and clutter by eliminating the need for an additional hole in the sink and keeping your filtered water lines tidy underneath the sink. This kitchen 3 way filter tap allows you to enjoy unfiltered and filtered water from the same tap.
- Made completely from food grade commercial 304 stainless steel, healthy, lead free, no solid brass used.
- Stainless steel body with a brushed satin finish. Using a fine soft brushed technology, and a real steel texture, the finish is outstanding.
- It has a one spout (neck) which has dual chambers on the inside so there is no cross contamination between the hot/cold mains water and filtered water.
- Inside same as outside, smooth stainless steel material chamber, HEALTHY.
- The tap eliminates the need for an additional tap for filtered water alone and gets rid of the clutter around the sink which allows the kitchen to keep its original state.
- If you’re doing a renovation or are building a new house this Watermark all in one sink kitchen mixer is a great option, combining functionality with stylish modern design.
- Suits modern kitchens to give you that new stainless steel look and will match with your existing stainless steel appliances like SS fridge, dishwasher or microwave.
Warranty: 2 years.
- Long lasting Ceramic Cartridge made in Europe by Kerox or Ceramtec Germany, aerators made in Switzerland by Neoperl.
- Can be fitted to any under sink water filter system that uses 1/4″ tubing (default), or 1/2" flexible water connector (optional), when use whole house or rainwater filters, click here to add 1/2" adaptor.
- Can be fitted to any water filter uses 3/8" BSP thread like Brita and others (optional), click here to add 3/8"x1/4" adaptor.
- Can be fitted to any filtered water line, uses M8 thread like Brita and others (optional), click here to add M8 adaptor.
- Easy to install,It can either be installed by a handy homeowner (DIY), or by a plumber (recommended).
- Fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks or benchtops. Requires 35-40 mm hole which is generally the size hole that most modern kitchen sinks or benchtops come with standard.
- Our 3 way mixer taps are compatible with most kitchens and easily fit through your sink surface or bench top to make replacement of your existing tap simple and quick.
- Combined Hot / Cold water lever: 2 options are available:
- Default hot/cold water handle: Length 44mm, 55mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Tall hot/cold water handle: Length 64mm, 80mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Note: We can supply the tap with a 90° angle H/C water cartridge, please contact us for more details, email@example.com
- Dimensions: 400mm (H) x 220mm (W), see
- Australian Watermarkedand WELS rated.
- WELS rating 4/6 stars, 7.5 LPM, license 1750.
- Maximum inlet water pressure: 6 bar / 600 kpa / 87 psi.
- High flow H/C water (optional): This tap can be delivered with a high flow aerator (optional), more suitable for low pressure mains water (less than 30 psi - 200 kpa) or low pressure Rainwater.
set of stainless steel hot/cold hoses, all mounting hardware, spanner/tube for tightening of lock nut and instruction booklet.
Best 3 way mixer tap review.
Free shipping Australia wide, Fast delivery New Zealand wide.
|Dimensions||60 × 35 × 8 cm|
17 reviews for Stainless Steel 3 in 1 Kitchen Mixer Tap
Elegant Rounded Square Neck Stainless Steel 3 in 1 Mixer Tap
- 3 in 1 mixer tap with a separate filtered water line
- 360 swivel, fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks.
Modern Tall Square Neck Stainless Steel 3 Way Tap
- Suits modern kitchen designs.
- Made completely of food grade commercial 304 SOLID stainless steel, healthy, leadfree
- Choose a water filter, (bundle & save)
Gooseneck Black Stainless Steel 3 way Filter Tap
- Modern black 3 way mixer tap.
- It is black, all black and nothing but black.
- Made completely of food grade 304 stainless steel, no brass, leadfree
- 360 swivel, elegant high loop gooseneck.
Modern Short Square Neck Solid Stainless Steel Three Way Mixer Tap
- Three way mixer tap with filtered water line.
- 360 swivel, fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks
- Short neck, more suitable for small and single sinks, less splash
Wayne (verified owner) –
Product is great! Works very well & is very neat to look at compared to many of the other integrated tap & filtered water combos we looked at. Service from these guys was also fantastic. Highly recommended.
Alison Curtis (verified owner) –
A very good quality and stylish tap that fits perfectly into my kitchen. Nice smooth tap action.The price was very reasonable compared to others I looked at, 3 way filter taps can be very expensive. Free shipping was a bonus and it arrived to me in Perth in 4 business days! Fantastic !
Phillip Hawes (verified owner) –
Absolutely love this tap and so does my partner. Was simple to install and works really well – we have tank water which is all pumped, so is great to be able to separate house filter from sub-micron drinking filters.
The high gooseneck and 360 degree swivelling means even the tallest pots fit under it.
Speed of service from MDC was excellent.
Michael Pavich (verified owner) –
Best 3 way tap on the market, it is the statement piece we wanted and does not compromise on style or function as a 3 way tap like all the other taps we researched. We would highly recommend this tap for your Kitchen. It was a breeze to install as it came with a extended tool to tighten the mount nut from below.
Meredith (verified owner) –
We were looking for a quality satin stainless three way mixer tap when undertaking a kitchen refurbishment and this tap ticked all the boxes, at a very reasonable price. MDC staff were very helpful in responding to our enquiries as we had limited space behind the sink to mount the tap and were unsure if the longer lever would have room to turn fully to the back. (120mm+ bench space required for this to occur, measuring from front of base of the tap towards back of bench). An additional shorter handle was thoughtfully included in the package at no cost to us, in case of any issues. We received our order within a few business days in country Victoria. The installed tap looks very elegant (we were able to have it installed with the longer handle), has a very smooth action and eliminated the need for a separate filter tap. We are delighted with how it enhances the overall appearance of the kitchen.
Rob Pepper (verified owner) –
Really like this tap vs the tap it replaced. It is great quality with a nice feel. For some reason this tap has faster flow rate for the hot, cold and filtered water vs the tap it replaced. Highly recommended this product. The only drawback for me was that I needed to mount the tap through the existing sink aperture between double basins. The fixing clamp beneath the sink can fit in only one orientation and cannot be rotated into a different orientation. With limited space between the basins this created a problem for me and I had to take an angle grinder to the bottom of the sink and modify to allow the clamp to secure the tap. This would not be an issue if the tap is to be mounted in the worktop. Check you have enough space if sink mounted.
Ian (verified owner) –
A good looking functional tap. good flow on rainwater pressure pump with filters attached. quality control in manufacture could be better as there was to much weld on the fixing thread to the base of the tap unit which didn’t allow for the hot water braided fitting to seat properly into the base of the tap. Luckily I had a die grinder to remove the excess weld which allowed for the correct fitting of the braided hose. This could have been a major problem for other installers. Otherwise a good tap unit.
Joylene Scroop (verified owner) –
Fraction of plumbers cost to buy same tap
Love it ?
Peter (verified owner) –
One tap for filtered and hot/cold. Looks great. Simple install. Works great. Looks great on new sink.Wife very pleased.
Mardi Winen (verified owner) –
We are really happy with our 3 way tap and it looks beautiful installed on our new stone bench tops. We chose this tap because of its great price… glowing reviews and that it was a brushed stainless …rather than the a chrome finish. We took some time between purchase and installation because of tradesman hold ups .. and a small issue with water flow was resolved promptly via customer service. Postage was prompt and all communication was positive. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or purchase again.
Gillian (verified owner) –
Excellent product and service. Received tap day after ordering
Maranda (verified owner) –
High quality product and the service is really extraordinary. I had difficulty in changing the filter. They offered prompt service by mailing during the Covid with excellent communication. Very impressive. Highly recommended!
Benn (verified owner) –
Fantastic quality, a real standout feature tap that we thought we wouldnt be able to afford to have. Feels,looks and works better than any tap we looked at bunnings and plumbing supplies
Kevin (verified owner) –
Excellent product in terms of quality, price, function, looks and fast delivery. Absolutely happy with the purchase and would highly recommend it to others.
Cathy (verified owner) –
Great quality, and a great look. Even the taps packaging showed it was going to be a quality product. Delivery was also fast. Would recomend this product and the company.
John Hola (verified owner) –
I knew what I am buying, the tap is very good and fair price, and it makes my wife happy again 🙂
Emma (verified owner) –
I like the convenience of this 3-in-1 tap. It meant we didn’t need to cut through the bench for a separate filter tap; we just replaced our old sink tap with this one and can now easily use cold, hot and filtered from the one place. The tap is great quality and looks high-end despite the cheap price. Very happy with my purchase.