Water Pressure Gauge, 63mm Liquid Filled Bottom Entry Pressure Gauge
- High quality liquid filled pressure gauge suitable for measuring water pressure and air pressure.
- 63mm dial pressure gauge with 8mm (1/4 inch) BSP bottom entry stainless steel thread.
- It ranges from 0 – 6000 KPA / 0 – 800 PSI.
- 60 PSI / 400 KPA – 150 PSI / 1000 KPA – 300 PSI / 2000 KPA – 800 PSI / 6000 KPA.
- 304 Stainless steel case and entry 63mm glycerine filled pressure gauge with brass internals.
- Crimped ring housing with polycarbonate window.
- Dual scale kpa/psi.
- Operating temp of -5°C to 55°C.
- Can be used for a wide range of applications and industries including commonly fitted to sprayers, Water, Air applications and many more.
- The analog pressure gauge, known as dial gauge is designed on the bourdon tube operating principle, creating a perfect fit within small capacity compressors, medical engineering, heating and air conditioning applications.
- For use on compatable gases and liquids, Don’t turn the casing with hands when mounting and demounting.
- FREE delivery Australia wide.