HM TDS-3, Handheld TDS Meter with Case (Genuine)
HM Digital TDS Meter, Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times.
TDS Meter Features:
– Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
– Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
– Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
– Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
– Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of
10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
– Built-in digital thermometer Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
– Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
– Also available in “x10” mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 C (33 to 122 F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)