TDS-4TMA, Handheld Aquarium TDS Meter with Digital Thermometer
The TDS-4TMA handheld meter is ideal for testing TDS and salt levels of freshwater aquariums and ponds. It can also be used for testing water filtration and purification systems, such as RO and DI, to know when to changes filters and membranes.
HM TDS-4 Salinity Meter Features:
– Measures TDS, water salinity and salt levels of freshwater up to 9990 ppm.
– Includes an internal digital thermometer (celsius only).
– Hold Function – Locks the reading on the screen outside of the water.
– Auto-off function – Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
– Dual Range – Measures from 0 – 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’
– Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
– Recommended for fresh water aquariums, aquaculture and ponds.
– Includes an aquarium-specific packaging.
TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 C (33 to 122 F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x 0.9 x 0.55 inches)
Weight with case: 34g (1.2 oz).
Download TDS-4TMA Manual:
There are no reviews yet.