Triple Ultra Filtration Filter, 3-SUP
- Produces fresh, great tasting, safe and pure drinking water straight from your tap.
- Removes/reduces chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics, bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
Home Water Filtration System - Triple Under Sink Filtration System,
- 0.01 micron Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane, Produces pure water.
- This under sink water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- Easy installation Designed for DIY: In just a few minutes, the system can be completely installed, and in just three seconds, the filter can be changed with a single twist-pull.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Our water filter system features a plastic bracket, and all components are constructed from non-rusting materials.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini Tap (valve adaptor) 1/2” bsp male x 1/2" bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection.
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4" Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 1/4" Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: stainless steel, black or coloured tap).
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Dimensions: 330x220x100 mm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
Flow Rate 1.5 - 2.5 L/min*
Working Pressure 30 - 60psi (2 - 4.2bar)
Operating temperature 5 - 36℃
Feed water requirement Municipal tap water**
* Subject to water quality, water pressure and usage.
** For mains cold water only. Do not use it with water that’s microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection and pre-treatment.
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Stage 2: Ultra Filtration Membrane: Ultrafiltration membrane With a pore size of 0.01 micron , this ultrafiltration membrane can reduce harmful substances. Bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants that are larger than 0.01 micron cannot pass through this membrane, resulting in excellent filtration performance.
- Stage 3: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
Comprehensive installation step-by-step user manual.
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.01 micron pore size, it is a very fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- Actual cartridges' photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 - 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.
|Dimensions||37 × 36 × 12 cm|