Ultra Filtration Membrane, HQ7-UF
0.03 micron pore size, removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt.
HQ7-UF, Ultra Filtration Membrane
- Produces fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy water.
- Ultrafiltration membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water.
- It leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you..
- This quick change water filter cartridge is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- It is fast, clean, easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change twist.
- Colour coded cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 58.
- Manufactured entirely from FDA compliant materials (Food Grade).
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month.
- Dimensions: L28 x D6 cm.
- Fits HYUNDAI filters and some other quick twist filters.
- Made in Korea by Waco.
- Free shipping Australia wide, Best online prices.
Characteristics of UltraFiltration Membrane:
UF membrane with pore sizes in the range of 0.03 micron typically remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, and organic and inorganic polymeric molecules, bacteria and viruses, it doesn't remove minerals.
Low applied pressures are sufficient to achieve high flow rates from an ultrafiltration membrane. Flow rate of a membrane is defined as the amount of permeate produced per unit. Our UF filter shows excellent water permeability. The flow rate varies between 50 and 200 GPD at operating pressure of about 50psig in contrast, Reverse osmosis membranes only produce between 10 to 30GPD at 200 to 400psig. Quality properties of resistance to acid and alkali, high flow-rate, non-toxicity, no-taste and stable performance.
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size, it is a very fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.
- Actual cartridges' photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
|Dimensions||29 × 7 × 7 cm|