Vontron ULP21-4040 RO Membrane
4”x40” 4040 Low Pressure Membrane
2400 gpd / 99% / 150 PSI
Typical operating pressure of 150PSI (1050kPa)
Will be available early February 2022
FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Commercial 4 inch x 40 inch Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Vontron ULP21-4040 ultra low pressure RO membrane delivers high permeate flows and salt rejection at lower raw water pressures, compared to regular low-pressure membrane elements. The high salt rejection and low working pressure result in up to 30% lower energy consumption compared to standard elements.
Vontron ULP 4040 series of low pressure RO membrane element are based on a 10.3 bar (150 PSI) test pressure.
Salt Rejection: 99%*
Permeate Flow: 2400 gpd (9.1 m³/day)*
Membrane Area: 90 ft².
Diameter / Length: 4 inch / 40 inch.
*Test conditions: 1500 mg/l NaCl, 10.3 bar (150 psi), 25 °C (77 °F), pH 7.5, recovery rate 8%.
*Pre-treatment must be used to protect the membrane (softener, antiscalant dosing pump, sand filter, carbon filter, 5 mic cartridge fitler ...etc).
Vontron ULP 4040 commercial reverse osmosis membrane is suitable for water purification applications of water sources with salt concentration lower than 2000 ppm, such as surface water, underground water, tap water and municipal water.
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production..
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Filmtec BW LE-4040 / Lanxess B085 LE 4040 / GE Desal AG4040 / Hydranautics ESPA2-LD-4040 / Toray / CSM RE4040-BLN / Axeon HF1 4040
*Check the data sheet for each membrane.
Max. working pressure: 600 psi (4.14MPa)
Max. Feed water flow: 16 gpm (3.6 m3/h)
Max. Temperature of Feed water: 45℃
Max. Feed water SDI15: 5.
Max. Feed Water Total Hardness: 10 ppm (softener or antiscalant should be used).
pH Range of Feed water during Continuous Operation: 3～10
pH Range of Feed Water during Chemical Cleaning: 2～12
Residual chlorine Concentration of feed water ＜0.1ppm Max.
Pressure drop of single membrane element: 15psi (0.1MPa)
* We offer FREE Shipping within Australia, however we might charge you in case of remote areas. If you are in a remote area, please contact us before buying this item, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cant be send to a postal address (big item).
|Dimensions||107 × 15 × 15 cm|