4”x40” Extremely Low Pressure Membrane
2,000 gpd / 98% / 100 PSI
Designed for Low Salinity Inlet Water to Operate at Ultra Low Pressure (6.9 bar / 100 PSI)
FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Vontron XLP11-4040, 4 inch x 40 inch Extremely Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Vontron XLP series of extremely low pressure membrane element can work under ultra low pressure.
The XLP 4040 membranes are based on a 7 bar (100 PSI) test pressure.
Vontron XLP11-4040 is designed for low salinity water to operate at extremely low pressure XLP (100 PSI / 7 bar). The high permeability results in up to 40% lower energy consumption compared to standard elements.
Salt Rejection: 98%*
Permeate Flow: 2,000 gpd (7.6 m³/day)*
Membrane Area: 90 ft².
Diameter / Length: 4 inch / 40 inch.
*Test conditions: 500 mg/l NaCl, 7 bar (100 psi), 25 °C (77 °F), pH 7.5, recovery rate 15%.
*Pre-treatment should be used to protect the membrane (softener, antiscalant dosing pump, sand filter, carbon filter, 5 mic cartridge fitler ...etc).
Vontron XLP membrane is suitable for water purification applications of water sources with salt concentration lower than 1000 ppm, such as surface water, underground water, tap water and municipal water.
XLP series of membrane element is particularly applicable to the second-pass desalination with two-pass RO system.
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse like window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production..
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Dow Filmtec XLE-4040 , Lewabrane RO B085 ULP 4040, Toray TMG10 , CSM RE4040-BLF , GE AK4040FM , GE AK-90.
*Check the data sheet for each membrane.
Max. working pressure: 600 psi (4.14MPa)
Max. Feed water flow: 16 gpm (3.6 m3/h)
Max. Temperature of Feed water: 45℃
Max. Feed water SDI15: 5.
Max. Feed Water Total Hardness: 10 ppm (softener or antiscalant should be used).
pH Range of Feed water during Continuous Operation: 3～10
pH Range of Feed Water during Chemical Cleaning: 2～12
Residual chlorine Concentration of feed water ＜0.1ppm Max.
Pressure drop of single membrane element: 15psi (0.1MPa)
* We offer FREE Shipping within Australia, however we might charge you in case of remote areas. If you are in a remote area, please contact us before buying this item, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cant be send to a postal address (big item).
|Dimensions||105 × 15 × 15 cm|