Return and Refund Policy
MDC Water Pty Ltd
ABN: 97 609 872 399
Any reference to “we”, “us”, “our”, “Seller”, “website owner” is refers to MDC Water Pty Ltd. Any reference to “you”, “your”, “seller”, “user” refers to a person accessing our website waterfilter.net.au for the purposes of buying products.
14 Day Money Back:
Refunds for products where you changed your mind:
We stand behind our product, That’s why we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our products.
All of our products are available online with a 14 day money back guarantee, As long as the items are returned in their original condition and packaging we will be able to refund your purchase.
1. You must notify us within 14 days of taking delivery of your product.
2. To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be returned in their original condition and packaging along with all included accessories, hasn’t been installed and must not be used or damaged in any way by you during the time the product is in your possession. The product is deemed to be in your possession until the product is received by us pursuant to this policy.
3. The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product under this policy.
4. You must return the products for which you are seeking a refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that we provide to you. The goods will remain your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by us. we will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
5. After receiving and checking the returned product, we will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
6. Delivery costs are non-refundable, Shipping cost to your place will be deductible from refund and return postage is at the cost of the customer.
Defects / Returns / Refund
Goods are damaged in transit:
We obtain transit insurance to protect your purchases during transit, however to get a refund you must inspect your goods upon delivery and notify us of any damage, faults or defects to ensure that any applicable transit insurance policy is not voided.
Your goods have a manufacturer’s fault or defect:
You shall inspect the goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery notify us of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. You will be required to provide evidence of any goods that are faulty, defective or damaged upon delivery.
You shall afford us an opportunity to inspect the goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the you believe the goods are defective in any way.
You will be offered a repair of the defective goods or a replacement item, if available, or refund for the defective goods
Incorrect goods or quantity have been delivered to you:
If the incorrect goods or quantity are delivered to you, you must contact us within 2 days of delivery of such goods. We will arrange for the collection of the incorrect goods and delivery of the correct goods, at our cost. You will send back the incorrect goods at our cost. You will not incur any additional costs in these circumstances.
Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear:
We will not accept the return of goods that contain any defect, damage, fault, failure or malfunction, which we determine, in exercise of our sole discretion to be due to damage by you or by a third party
The goods should be returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances
Method and payment of refunds:
All refunds will be provided to you by electronic funds transfer to a bank account nominated by you or by any other agreed method.
We warrant that if any defect in any workmanship supplied by us becomes apparent and is reported to us (in writing) within twelve 12 months (unless otherwise stated) of the date of delivery then we will either repair the defect or replace the workmanship.
The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through: Failure on the part of the buyer to properly maintain any goods, or failure on the part of the buyer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by us; or any use of any goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or the continued use of any goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or fair wear and tear, any accident or act of good.
Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear: Warrantee will not cover the goods that contain any defect, damage, fault, failure or malfunction, which we determine, in exercise of our sole discretion to be due to:
– damage by you or by a third party including without limitation damage as a result of accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, vandalism, alteration or modification;
– normal wear and tear;
– non-observance of any of the instructions supplied by us concerning installation, configuring, connecting, use or application of the goods;
– failure to ensure proper maintenance of the goods in accordance with our instructions.
– installation, repairs or maintenance of the goods by a person who is not a licensed serviceman or if non-approved parts have been fitted.
– faulty power supply, power failure, electrical spikes or surges, lightning, flood, storm, extreme heat, fire or other occurrence outside our control
– use other than for any reasonable purpose for which the goods were manufactured.