Standard Size Water Filter Replacement Cartridges
- When it comes to replacement water filter cartridges the most important thing is the size.
- We stock and supply a large selection of the most common water filter cartridges on the market which fit most standard filter housings.
- Wide range of under sink water filter cartridges, membranes and filter replacements.
Standard Size Water Filter Cartridges and Membranes
10″x2.5″ Sediment, Granular Carbon, Carbon Block Cartridges$49.00Pack: Sediment + Granular Carbon + Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment, Granular Carbon, Silver Carbon Block Cartridges$69.00Pack: Sediment + Granular Carbon + Silver Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment and Carbon Block Cartridges$29.00
Pack: Sediment + Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment and Granular Carbon Cartridges$34.00Pack: Sediment + Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment Water Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$22.003 pcs x 10 inch x 5 Micron Polyspun PP Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
10″x2.5″x5mic String Wound Sediment Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$28.003 pcs x 10 inch x 5 micron String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
10″x2.5″x10mic String Wound Sediment Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$28.003 pcs x 10 inch x 10 micron String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
10″x2.5″x1mic String Wound Sediment Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$31.003 pcs x 10 inch x 1 micron String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
Inline Alkaline & Mineral Water Filter Cartridge$79.00Gives minerals to your water, Produces Hydrogen-rich with alkaline water
50 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP1812-50
$60.0050 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP1812-50
75 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP1812-75
75 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP1812-75
100 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP2012-100
$80.00100 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP2012-100
200 GPD RO Membrane, Vontron ULP2812-200
$145.00200 GPD High Flow RO Membrane, Vontron ULP2812-200
20″x4.5″ Carbon Block 5Mic Cartridge
$75.00Whole House Big Blue 20"x4.5" Carbon Block 5Mic CTO Cartridge
Most Common Drinking Water Filter Replacement Cartridges
- Sediment Cartridges: are used to reduce and remove physical particles that are larger than a particular size from source water. Typical sediment filter is rated at 20 micron (ok), 10 micron (better), 5-1 micron (better yet) , or sub-micron (less than 1 micron, best but the slowest). A micron rating means that all particles larger than that will be trapped by a filter.
- Carbon Cartridges: Coconut shell carbon is a very powerful absorbent, Several forms are commonly used in water filtration like Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and Carbon Block (CTO),
Carbon filters remove chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water, also they reduce/remove a number of deleterious chemicals, and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water.
- Ultra Filtration Membranes: The latest technology in the water filtration industry, it has 0.01 – 0.05 micron pore sizes which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes: RO membrane has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water. Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 96% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Alkaline Filters: produce alkaline antioxidant water, Hydrogen-rich alkaline water (8.5 to 9.5 pH), they have a superior anti-oxidation effect. Drinking alkaline water provides many benefits that may increase your allover health..
- KDF Cartridges: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water. The process also has a mild anti-bacterial, algaecitic, and fungistatic, effect and may reduce the accumulation of lime scale.
- Mineral Cartridges: The mineral filter is mainly used as a final stage in RO systems which remove most of minerals from the water.
The mineral filter is specially designed to give us essential mineral to our body by using mainly a special formation with Calcium, Anti bacterial, Hydrogen Reducing, Fir Mineral balls.
It removes harmful Active oxygen(free radical) and improves antioxidant effect such as Vitamin C,E enhances the Bone Regeneration as well effective some illness.
Excellently emits FIR(far infrared rays) for the activation of our metabolism. Contains essential inorganic minerals for our good health. Safe drinking water by antibacterial & disinfection silver (Ag 99%).
- Ultraviolet (UV): It is the most effective and safe method for disinfecting water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate harmful pathogens in water and destroy illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA), this is extremely efficient in eliminating their ability to reproduce.
Disinfecting your water with Ultraviolet light is exceptionably simple, effective and environmentally safe.
UV systems destroy 99.9% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing water’s taste or odor.
Free Delivery Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Tasmania, Darwin .…