Standard Size Water Filter Replacement Cartridges
- When it comes to replacement water filter cartridges the most important thing is the size.
- We stock and supply a large selection of the most common water filter cartridges on the market which fit most standard filter housings.
Standard Size Water Filter Cartridge Packs
10″x2.5″ Sediment, Granular Carbon, Carbon Block Cartridges$44.55Pack: Sediment + Granular Carbon + Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment, Granular Carbon, Silver Carbon Block Cartridges$62.73Pack: Sediment + Granular Carbon + Silver Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment and Carbon Block Cartridges$26.36Pack: Sediment + Carbon Block Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment and Granular Carbon Cartridges$30.91Pack: Sediment + Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ Sediment Water Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$20.003 pcs x 10 inch x 5 Micron Polyspun PP Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
10″x2.5″ String Wound Sediment Filter Cartridges (3 pcs)$25.453 pcs x 10 inch x 5 micron String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridges.
Inline Alkaline & Mineral Water Filter Cartridge$71.82Gives minerals to your water, Produces Hydrogen-rich with alkaline water
Most Common Drinking Water Filter Replacement Cartridges
- Sediment Cartridges: are used to reduce and remove physical particles that are larger than a particular size from source water. Typical sediment filter is rated at 20 micron (ok), 10 micron (better), 5-1 micron (better yet) , or sub-micron (less than 1 micron, best but the slowest). A micron rating means that all particles larger than that will be trapped by a filter.
- Carbon Cartridges: Coconut shell carbon is a very powerful absorbent, Several forms are commonly used in water filtration: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and Carbon Block (CTO). they remove chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. They reduce a number of deleterious chemicals, and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water.
- Ultra Filtration Membranes: The latest technology in the water filtration industry, it has 0.01 – 0.05 micron pore sizes which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes: RO membrane has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water. Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 96% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Alkaline Filters: produce alkaline antioxidant water, Hydrogen-rich alkaline water (8.5 to 9.5 pH), they have a superior anti-oxidation effect. Drinking alkaline water provides many benefits that may increase your allover health.
Free Delivery Australia Wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Tasmania, Darwin .…