HQ7-SPRP-Pack, Sediment Replacement Cartridge + Carbon Block Replacement Cartridge + RO Replacement Membrane + Carbon Block Replacement Cartridge
- Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Carbon Block Cartridge: It works as a pre carbon filtration stage to remove chlorine, bad tastes, odours, organic compounds and chemicals from the water.
- Reverse Osmosis membrane: It has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water. Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 96% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Post Carbon Cartridge: It works as a booster and polishing stage to make sure removing all chlorine, bad tastes, odours, organic compounds and chemicals from the water.
- It is the complete replacement cartridge pack of:
Reverse Osmosis Filter System
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- These quick change water filter cartridges are the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- They are fast, clean, easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 58.
- Manufactured entirely from FDA compliant materials (Food Grade).
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month.
- Dimensions: L28 x D6 cm (each).
- Fit HYUNDAI filters and some other quick twist filters.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, Best water filter cartridges Australia.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.