FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040 – 4″ x 40″ Brackish Water Membrane
- Fouling resistant RO membrane.
- High Rejection and High Performance Brackish Water RO Membrane.
- Flow 2,600 gpd / Salt Rej 99.7% / Pressure 225 PSI.
- Suitable for high salinity brackish water.
- FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
FilmTec BW30 PRO 4040 Membrane, 4 inch x 40 inch Reverse Osmosis Membrane
FilmTec™ BW30 PRO-4040 RO membranes are an industry standard for reliable operation and production of high quality water in light industrial applications.
This element features the thickest feed spacer (34 mil) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling as well as a fiberglassed shell, which is recommended for systems with multiple-element housings containing three or more membranes, as they are designed to withstand higher pressure drops.
The membrane may be cleaned over a wide pH range (pH 1 – 13) for the most effective cleaning.
Replaces BW30-4040 & LC HR-4040
Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
Durable fiberglass shell withstands higher pressure drops
High salt rejection
- Deliver sconsistent water quality and higher rejection and flow than previous generation FilmTec™BW30 product.
- Based on historical FilmTec™BW30 industry-standard RO membrane with decades of proven performance.
- Outstanding durability resulting in stable, long-term performance and sustainable water solutions.
- Enhanced fouling protection.
- Dry elements achieve quick stabilisation.
- Suitable for harsh feed water conditions
Manufacturer Part Number: 12080524
Model Number: BW30 PRO 4040
Permeate Flow: 2,600 gpd (9.8 m3 /d).
Stabilised Salt Rejection: 99.7%.
Nominal Active Surface Area: 85 ft².
Diameter: 4" (99mm)
Length: 40" (1016mm)
Feed Spacer Thickness: 34 mil.
Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite.
*1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based onthe following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl and 225psig (15.5 bar) , pH8, 77°F (25°C) and 15% recovery.
2. Minimum salt rejectionis 99.5%.
3. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
BW30-4040 PRO Specifications
Max. Feed Flow Rate: 3.6m³/hr
Max. Operating Pressure: 41bar
Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C
Max. Pressure Drop: 1bar
pH. Range (Continuous Cleaning): 2 - 11
pH. Range (Short-Term Cleaning): 1 - 13
Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
Manufacturer Part Number: 12080524
Model Number: BW30PRO 4040.
Manufactured by DuPont
DuPont RO Membranes
FilmTec™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis 4" Elements can separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process that ensures precision, consistency, and reliability. They are ideal for use in medium-sized water treatment system that produce less than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate. DuPont Reverse Osmosis membranes build on a tradition of leadership in the thin-film composite membrane industry and meet the challenges of higher rejection in lower-pressure operations.
- Demineralisation for industrial applications, such as: PowerGeneration, Steel & Metal, Chemical & Petrochemical
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car wash.
- Spot free rinse for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make-up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Filmtec BW30-4040, DOW LC HR-4040, Hydranautics CPA5-LD-4040 / Suez B085 FR 4040 / GE Desal AG4040 / Hydranautics CPA2-4040 / Toray TM710 / CSM RE4040-BE.
*Check the data sheet for each membrane.
* We offer FREE Shipping within Australia, however we might charge you in case of remote areas.
If you are in a remote area, please contact us before buying this item, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't be send to a postal address (big item).
BW30 PRO-4040 Data Sheet
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
For successful operation of Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nanofiltration (NF) membrane systems, the operation must follow the guidelines provided in the FilmTec™ ReverseOsmosis / Nanofiltration Elements Operation Excellence and Limiting Conditions Tech Fact (Form No. 45-D04388-en).
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements.
- Avoid static permeate-side back pressure at all times.
- Permeate obtained from the first hour of operation should be discarded.
- The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.
|Dimensions||106 × 12 × 12 cm|
You may also like…
Panel Mount Rotameter$45.00 – $52.00
- Variable Area Flow Meter.
- Flow Range Options: 0.5-4 LPM(0.1-1 GPM), 0.8-8 LPM(0.2-2 GPM), 2-18 LPM(0.5-5 GPM), 400-200 LPH (1.5-9 GPM)
- Widely used for Reverse Osmosis System.
4″x40″ 4040 Membrane Pressure Vessel300 PSI Membrane Housing For 4"x40" 4040 Membranes FREE Delivery (regional areas excluded)*
Conductivity TDS Meter COM-100Waterproof Handheld Conductivity/TDS/Temp Meter Measurement range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm., Buy more, Pay less
Inline Conductivity TDS Meter CCT-3300E$250.00Conductivity Meter / TDS Meter Measurement range: 1.0 - 2000 μS/cm., Control Mode: Relay contact, DC 24V X AC 230V