Hi Flow 3 in 1 Single Filtration System, HQ9-1-E
- Up to 3 x faster than traditional undersink filter systems
- Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
Quick Change High Flow Single Under Sink 3 in 1 Filtration System
- Combination of sediment and carbon filter, Produces pure great-tasting water.
- New technology sediment and carbon filtration provides superior chlorine, bad taste, odour, cyst and particulate reduction.
- Flow rate: 7.5 liter / minute.
- Applications: Residential and Commercial drinking water, Offices, Ice makers, Coffee shops & restaurants.
- The latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you, your family and employees against dirt, chlorine, chemicals and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, chlorine free, pure and healthy.
- Hi Flow water filter is easy to install, Cartridge replacement is fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2" bsp female x 3/8” tubing connection).
- 3/8” tubing.
- 3/8" Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 3/8" Hi Flow Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: 1/4" stainless steel taps or 3 way mixer taps).
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement*: 10,000 - 15,000 liter, about every 12 - 24 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size (cm): 41 High x 12 Wide x 12 Deep.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
3 in 1 Single tage:
- Eco Mac Filter: 3 in 1 filter, Melt-blown (Polypropylene) & Spraying Activated Carbon, has three layers:
- 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Activated carbon removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- 5 micron filter prevents the leak of carbon.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 - 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- *The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.
|Dimensions||45 × 15 × 15 cm|